The VP Internal Affaris shall:
- Be the liaison with the following groups, including but not limited to:
- Engineers Without Borders
- Cougar Racing
- U of R IEEE Student Branch
- All U of R campus societies
- Be responsible for the coordination of Engineering Frosh Week.
- Assist the VP External Affairs in the coordination of the Regina Engineering Competition.
- Coordination duties prevent competition during the event being coordinated.
- Be actively involved with the planning and operation of all RESS events.
- Promote the ideals of engineering and the RESS among both engineering students and the U of R student body.
- Be the co-leader of the Student Life Team, as defined in the RESS Policy Manual 7.5.