The Social Equality Representative shall:
- Be the liaison between the RESS and ethnic, gender, religious and sexual orientation groups on campus regarding concerns of social equality.
- Promote social equality amongst the engineering community.
- Provide information on complementary education regarding social equality.
- Facilitate educational sessions focused on social equality.
- Assist the Vice-President Social to ensure social sensitivity and inclusivity at all RESS events.
- Be a member of the Student Life Team, as defined in the RESS Policy Manual 7.5.